May 22-23, 2021
Location: Flawless Training Academy, 4022 Hylan Blvd. Staten Island NY 10308
This is a 2 day, hands-on class for machine users, with models.
Materials provided (bring your own machine)
*Open to licensed/certified professionals.
Registration Process and Deposits: After you have purchased this deposit you will be contacted directly for additional information.
Balance of class price is due 2 weeks prior to class.
Deposits are refundable up to 2 weeks prior to class. A 50% refund is available up to 3 days before class.
Within 3 days of class deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Other Important Info:
- After registration and deposit is paid, students will be contacted directly to provide additional info.
- Students must provide licensing/certification in PMU/Microblading.
- Students must bring their own machine/power supply, nano/1rl needles.
(If you do not have a machine you can rent one from us (with needles) for $100).
- Students should wear black or dark colored clothing and closed toed shoes.
- Light/continental breakfast and Lunch will be provided.
Class sizes are small to allow for lots of 1-on-1 attention
John F Kennedy JFK
- S79 bus stops directly across the street from us. Get off at the Hylan Blvd/Nelson Ave stop.
- Ferry from Manhattan is FREE.
- Uber/Lyft are readily available.
- Parking is available in adjacent lot.
Important Covid Information:
All persons who will be in the training room including trainers, assistants, models, staff and students MUST wear a new, clean surgical o mask (provided) or N95 mask at all times.
Any persons who present with Covid symptoms, have been in contact with a known Covid patient in the last 14 days, or have a fever higher than 99.5 will not be permitted in the Spa/Training Room and will forfeit their deposit (Class balance will be credited to any future training with Mary Ritcherson).
Flawless Permanent Cosmetics and Spa and Flawless Training Academy follow strict NYC Covid protocols. No exceptions will be made.