A comprehensive course that covers everything from machines (rotary and coil), needles, solid fill, soft shading, crisp lines, pigments and trouble shooting.
Featuring the Xion-S, Flux-S and Flux Mini
Private, students only Facebook group
This course is designed to pull back the veil and introduce the student to fundamental and advanced techniques used by tattoo artists and how they can be used in permanent cosmetic tattooing.
You will learn:
- All about machines. From manual tools to rotaries and coils. The differences, the similarities, pros and cons and how to choose the right machine for you.
- All about needles. What is the difference between a #12 and 0.30? a bug bin or a long taper? Rounds, Liners, Magnums, Stacks, Curves and more
- Depth and Angle
- Speed and Power
- Techniques for crisp lines
- Techniques for solid fill
- Techniques for blending colors
- Techniques for shading and transitioning
- Techniques for layering
- Pigments: The difference between tattoo INK and pigment, how to choose a pigment line
- Putting it all together and how it will improve your permanent cosmetic work